Here are some miscellaneous stupidities that did not fit anywhere else,
mainly minor stuff that do not qualify for having their own section on
the web site, but still are interesting enough to have a page.
Here below you will find some linguistics related pages,
archives for a couple of mailing lists that
were not archived elsewhere, my personal web
photo album, and some computer related pages.
Nerd humour... (2 nybbles = 1 byte)
Oslo by spring.
- Mailing list archive
- Web based archives for the cbm-hackers and firstname.lastname@example.org mailing lists.
- Language names in Swedish
- A list of language names, sorted after their ISO 639-1 codes.
- Photo album
- My electronic photo album.
Not all sub-albums are available to the general public.
- Names of places along
the Järle-Dylta stream
- A project I did in 9th grade (1992).
- Funny dialogues
- Dialogs and error messages that have become somewhat incorrect.
- How To
- Some How To… documents I have written.