Information featured here
These are the main departments available here:
- Commodore 64 User Manual (Swedish)
- - A web edition of the Swedish Commodore 64 User Manual.
- Mailing list archive
- - a web archive for the cbm-hackers mailing list, a technical-oriented mailing list for the Commodore eight-bit community.
- Commodore 64 screenshots page,
- with title pictures from games.
- Pictures of my machines
- - with exterior and interior shots.
- Articles I've written
- Various Commodore-related articles I've written for different magazines, mainly Go64!/Commodore World.
- My creations
- A selection from my software production.
- Hardware projects
- Build-it-yourself hardware projects, including how to connect a C128 to a TV via SCART and how to change C128DCR device numbers.
- Go64!/Commodore World disk sleeves
- Custom disk sleeves for the Go64!/Commodore World cover-disks that you can print yourself.
- to other interesting pages.
Mainly in Swedish
These pages are mainly in Swedish, or about Swedish stuff.
- Åtta Bitar's old homepage
- - with a complete index of all published issues, and some of the articles
- My Swedish CBM picture page,
- including the original cover of the VIC64 Swedish manual, an advertisement for VIC64S, and more.
- SYS PD/C64,C128 archive
- - my old C64/C128 PD/FW/SW archive. Features all disks in D64 format.
- Scandinavien PD disks
- - another C64 PD/FW/SW archive. Features all disks in D64 format.
- What does what in your VIC-64?
- - an article about how VIC-64 works internally, including a circuit diagram (old model), and more. From the magazine Allt om Hemdatorer issue 2 1984.
- Commodore reviews from RT/EV
- - reviews of the PET 2001, VIC-20, VIC-64, PC-10 and C128, and a short introduction of Amiga, from the Swedish magazine Radio & Television/Elektronikvärlden (now Ljud & Bild).