These pages are dedicated to professional wrestling, a form of sports entertainment originating from the United States of America. People keep asking me what I find so interesting in watching grown men dress up in funny looking clothes and beating each other until the one that was told to lose the match (I mean, they are all decided in advance), gives up. Well... I think you have to see it to understand :-)
- Event calendar
- Timeline of events that American Wrestling Trivia has information on, from 1983 to 2016.
- WWE (formerly WWF, WWWF)
- Main event results 1972 to 2016, dark matches, and more.
- Main event results from 2014 to 2016.
- WCW (formerly JCP)
- Main event results 1983 to 2001, dark matches, and more.
- Main event results 1993 to 2001, dark matches, and more.
If you have access to the WWE Network, click the TV icon in the event result pages to start watching.
- WWE Network schedule
- Conversion of the original WWE Network schedule to European time zones (London, Lisbon, Stockholm, Oslo, Berlin, Paris, Helsinki, Tallinn).
- Recent changes
- Check what's changed recently.
- Help out
- Information about helping out. I do live in a wrestling-deprived part of the world, so help is appreciated!
- Frequently Asked Question
- Read this first, before contacting me.
The change log is also available in RSS format.
- Please Do Not Try This At Home
- Swedish wrestling blog written by ex-WWE commentators Bruno Arvidsson and Trent McGregor.
- WWE Network Bot
A bot keeping track of updates in the
Video on Demandsection of the WWE Network.
- Pro Wrestling Wiki
- A Wiki with a lot of information about pro wrestling.
- How Pro Wrestling Works
- No clue what this is all about? This will explain the basics.
The small print
The counter at the old location for this page was stopped at 58593 visits up until and including 1999-02-07.
All distinctive character names, logos and likenesses are trademarks of their respective holders. All rights reserved. I am in no way affiliated with any wrestling organization. These pages are copyrighted by Peter Krefting, and may not be used without the prior written consent of the author. The copyright claim is on the pages, their layout and the collection of facts.